Scholarships are an excellent way for students to achieve their academic goals without the burden of financial stress. The Developing Futures Scholarship at the University of Lincoln UK is such an opportunity that provides students worldwide with a chance to pursue their educational aspirations.
The Developing Futures Scholarship at the University of Lincoln UK is designed for international students who wanted to pursue their Graduation, post-graduation ( research ), or Post-graduation ( taught ) degree.
Students from Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia are eligible for the Developing Future scholarship at the University of Lincoln.
This scholarship is a tuition fee discount scholarship and a discount of £5,000 will provide in the first year of study.
|Scholarship for||Only for the first year of course|
|Fields of Study||UP, PG Research, and PG Taught|
|Amount||Tuition Fee Discount of £5,000|
|Institute||University of Lincoln UK|
|Offered by||University of Lincoln UK|
|Application Deadline||1 June 2023 for Sep/Oct 2023 Session and 1 December for Jan/Feb 2024 Session|
|No. of Scholarships||Not available / Multiple|
|Renewability||Only for first year of course|
To be eligible for the Developing Futures Scholarship at the University of Lincoln UK, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students having nationality or permanent residence in any of the following countries Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Lincoln UK for the programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024.
- To be eligible for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme must have or expect to receive one of the following qualifications-
– A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
– A Pre-Masters qualification from a recognized institution with a grade comparable to a 2:2.
– A Master’s degree from a recognized institution with a merit grade or equivalent.
- To get details of regional entry requirements that are equivalent to 2:2 visit your county webpage
There will be no special selection process for the scholarship if anyone has met all the eligibility for the course for their intended Undergraduate Programme, Postgraduate Taught Programme, or Postgraduate Research Programme, as specified in their Offer Letter will automatically get the scholarship.
Process of Application:
Anyone who is eligible for the scholarship has to follow these steps to avail of the scholarship:
- Apply for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University of Lincoln UK before the deadline.
- Once the admission offer is received, students must take admission in a full-time program according to the offer later
- The scholarship will automatically be provided to the eligible students so no need to do anything further
-For pragramme starting in September/October 2023,
-Friday 1 June 2023
-For pragramme starting in January/February 2024,
-Friday 1 December 2023
The Developing Futures Scholarship at the University of Lincoln UK is an excellent opportunity for international students who aspire to pursue higher education in the UK. The University of Lincoln UK is committed to empowering the next generation of global leaders, and the Developing Futures Scholarship is just one way they are achieving this goal.